Forgot Password
 Register
Search
Hot: AI

Frequently Asked Questions .

[Copy URL]
boboham Post On 2021-5-17 05:43:48 | Show All |Reading Mode
Members
1. Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration? 
1) First, give it a few minutes. Occasionally, emails can be delayed by as much as 30 minutes. 
2) There was an error in the email address when you registered on boboham.net.
3) The automated activation email message was caught by your spam filter. Check your spam or junk mail folder.
4) If your email is still nowhere to be found, contact your email provider and make sure they’re not blocking our domain or having a system-wide issue with email reception from other domains.
5) If you have checked with your email provider and verified that our emails are not being blocked and you still have not received your authorization email, please contact service@boboham.net so that we can investigate the issue and help you regain access to your account.

2. Why can't I send request?
There are many reasons why you can’t send a request, it may be
1) You are not a member yet or have not logged in, please register or log in first.
2) Your points are insufficient
3) For other reasons, there may be violations of the version rules, please contact
 service@boboham.net

3. Why was my request rejected?
Usually the format does not match, the most common is that the length of video exceeds the limit.

4. Can I apply for a refund if I am not satisfied with the results after receiving the file?
Points already collected cannot be refunded.

5. Can I apply for a refund of the points?
Points are not refundable.

6. Can I transfer my points to other user?
Currently, this function is not available.

7. Does the website support smartphones?
Yes. Currently, this site supports uploading videos or images from smartphone browsers.

8. Can I cancel my account?
Please contact: service@boboham.net

About Face Change

1. Can photos be used for face materials?
Yes, but the processing speed will be a bit slower, and the photos provided should contain expressions from various angles as much as possible. We only accept a maximum of 100 photos at a time.

2. Why the face of the finished product I received is not clear?
It is most likely that the face video material you provided is not high-definition, or the head size is too small, is blocked, or the picture is severely shaken.

3. Why the facial expression of the finished product I received is wierd?
It may be that the face material is not diverse enough. We recommend providing the richest expression information possible, including various shooting angles.

4. Can uploaded videos with sound?
Yes.

Use It!

使用道具 Report

BOBOHAM

GMT+8, 2022-6-28 14:05 , Processed in 0.040758 second(s), 12 queries .

Privacy Policy X3.4

boboham.net

Fast Reply Back to Top Back to List